Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring is here.

Spring is here. Spring is here. Spring is here.

I had all the windows in the house wide open. Until Wes returned with the kids from the library and shut them all, claiming that it was colder in the house than outside. Breath the fresh air! BREATH. Hmmmm.

It is going to be a sloppy spring, but who cares, it is spring.

We had a bit of a slow week. We all took our turn at a mild cold. Nothing major just caused us all to be a bit low key. Thankfully Dad had picked up a bunch of movies from the library. So we had lots of watching materials. On that note, if I have to watch Barbie and the Diamond Castle one more time I may, just may put my eye out with a fork. Maybe!

We are busy cleaning today. Those who know me well also know I only clean when we are getting company. Wes isn't what I would describe as a people person and when we first married resented all the company we had over. So we stopped having so many people. Then he figured out that I only clean when threatened with company. He is now very much in favour of company and the somewhat clean house that comes with it.

I have a few spring projects I'd like to get at. Get rid of toys. Go through the art box and weed it out. Reorganize things. You know SPRING stuff.

I best get back at my work.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Barbie and the castle thingy sounds just lovely. But with all respect, glad it's you watching it and not me!