Friday, March 01, 2013

Busy world

We've been busy! Really busy! Well... I've been busy.

I found this very sleepy dragon in my house one day!

My lovely husband gave me roses! Isn't he wonderful!

Our little scholar!

Gavin playing chess with his Grandpa!


I have been working from home some. It may not be for too long, I'm just not sure at the moment. I got a call from the company I used to work with, before kids. And they asked if I'd be able to help out for a while.

It has been interesting and well, fairly nice to be back in the old loop again. Many of the people I used to work with are still there - they are "good people."

So far it is working well with life and kids and I'm still able to do Wes' stuff.

It wasn't something I was looking for, but sometimes good things come looking for you!


No comments: