Tuesday, April 09, 2013

A display of the health system at its best

When Bronwyn was born I worried a lot. There is often a lot of news coverage about the failing of our health care system. Long waits, inappropriate treatments and other horrors. I had never needed more than a surface understanding of our medical system, and I certainly had not required more than basic services.

We were amazed at how efficiently and quickly the system worked for us. I have occasionally tried to explain to people how the system is set up, but it was truly a bit confusing to me. I knew it was a large network and there was a base of  collaboration and communication.

I found this video while surfing on You Tube. It helps explain the system very well. Oh and many of our favourite doctors are interviewed, as well as many of our favourite staffers are shown in the video. A nicely put together video that shows just how world class the care our children are receiving.

Its a little long, but it is really worth the watch.

No comments: