Friday, October 02, 2015

Mini day trip

Last Friday the kids were off school, so we decided to drive to Kanaskis for the afternoon. I love Alberta in the fall. A drive in the mountains on a glorious fall day is just this side of heaven if you ask me.

I feel very blessed to live in such a beautiful spot. Not everyone thinks Alberta is the embarrassing cousin that no one wants to talk about, ahem!! In fact, many of us are very proud of Alberta. Proud of our landscape, proud of our people and proud of the independent spirit that's make us who we are.

Don't go changing Alberta, no matter who this you should, your pretty damn good the way you are.

Enough soap box, now pictures of cute kids.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was a good looking girl. Love this profile shot https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OUcM25nEX4w/Vg8HekxZ8QI/AAAAAAAACvc/OoAQegPEqpk/s0/338.JPG I had her displayed life size on my monitor and she appeared to be directly in front of me! I was admiring her good looks and decided to kiss her. I leaned close and began kissing her neck and slowly worked my way up to her ear then her cheek and finally the corner of her mouth. I was like OMG! The monitor is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really kissing this gorgeou little beauty. definitely putting this good looking girl on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays.