Thursday, December 20, 2007

Word to the wise - post for Bonnie



OK - so I confessed I had issues with Santa. So the other day in an attempt to explain Santa to Gavin, in away that still allows him the enjoyment but doesn't violate my personal sensibilities, I explained that Santa was like Diego. Diego is a cartoon, not real, and he is still really fun to watch and enjoy. OK - so just in case you are ever tempted to do this - DON'T!!! Apparently saying that Diego isn't real is WAY worse than saying Santa isn't real. Yowsers!! So if any of you ask me - Diego is real and he rescues animals all day long! Oh, and Jaguars make great house pets - its the truth.

Next is the tooth fairy - as you can see in the picture of Gavin (that is floss all over the floor) we are going to need the tooth fairy's help so we can afford to buy more floss.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh my that is funny! Thanks for the laugh. Mental note has been made. LOL