Thursday, February 14, 2008

A week goes by

Wow - time does fly when your house bound and miserable.

Bronwyn got sick on the weekend, then I got sick, then Gavin, and finally Wes. I think we have had more flus and colds this year than ever! I think this is just our year to be sickos. Next year should be totally smooth. I find it hard when the kids are sick but when I get sick - well now that's just insulting. We haven't even been able to enjoy the goodies that Wes' Aunt and Uncle sent to us yet.

I did want to send a quick update today because Bronwyn saw her cardiologist today. She is doing great - they are thrilled with her progress. They have several concerns that they watch after the Glenn and she is doing well on all accounts. I suspected she was doing well because is just so symptom free, but it is always a bit scary going in for a check-up. I can't see whats going on in her little heart or her body and I am always worried we'll get some unpleasant surprise like another blood clot or something.

Well - my daughter is wailing. I told Dr. Harder today, when she asked about her behaviour and fussiness, that as long as she gets exactly what she wants she's a model child.

So after a week of craziness here all I have to show for it is the piles of dishes and laundry and other neglected chores - wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I feel for you, I really do. At least I didn't get sick. May you have strength and healing and rest.