Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A visit with the Pippus family






Tim and Sara and girls stayed at my folks for a couple nights and we got to spend some time with them. These are some of the people that I love most in the world so it was a real joy for me. My kids LOVED the girls. We went to the zoo among other things. What a nice couple days. We are all very tired now. The kids were grouchy and tired today so I kept them close to home, with a movie or two and some backyard play. I find they need that every now and then - and so does Mommy.

We'd like to welcome Samuel Hiller to the world. The little man arrived late Sunday night. We are so thrilled for Drew and Erin - they will be such wonderful parents. I haven't seen pictures yet because my bleep bleep email is acting up!! AGAIN!

We are expecting a pretty quiet week. Mom and Dad have gone to Saskatchewan with Jon and family. It seems like everyone else we know in Calgary is also gone or leaving. Really I think we are the only people left in Calgary.

Gavin is anxious for his good buddy Max to get home from his vacation. So far we have been busy enough that it hasn't been a big issue - but I am not sure when they are home and with Pops and Grandma gone - well it may be an issue soon.

No comments: