Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have no excuse




I haven't updated in a while, and I frankly have no excuses. Just haven't gotter done!

We have been super busy. Appointments, dance, tball, family activities etc. Just the usual life stuff.

The kids are great. They spent their morning on the deck in their swimsuits playing with one of their water toys. Nice to finally be able to do that. No rational adult would have had so little clothing on today, but kids love it!

I will attempt to sit down and write earlier in the day, by this time of day I've got nothing! My mind is blank! I promise I'll be back sooner and I'll try to write something worth reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see pictures of your kids. This is the best time of the year as kids get used to being outside and everyone gets to enjoy listening to the activity. I just commented on how much more kids noise we hear, so we know young families must of moved in over the winter months. Keep up the great parenting! Love you guys. Gerri & Jack