Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snow and shots

We have had snow, rainy sleety snow yesterday, which froze into wet slippery icy snow today. I cancelled our play date for the morning. Since it really was more of a Mommy play date and it was just out of the city I sort of lost my nerve.

We did however, brave the elements to drag Gavin to school, although he kept insisting that it wasn't nice enough to go. I did actually agree with him, but one can't give in! Then I dragged the girls off for Mari's 18 month shots. Yes, she is over 18 months! Crazy I know. What happened to my baby?

Well, they did the dreaded shot and Mari was seriously put out. So I went and got Timbits for her, her favourite thing. Then we got to Gavin's school to pick him up. She was too tired to even eat her Timbit. A badly timed appointment and much crying conspired to wear her out.

Not the kind of day where I feel inspired to do anything but sit under a blanket and let the kids watch movies and TV. Lazy lazy day!

I best get going and do something so Wes doesn't realize how little I did today. Shhh. Don't tell him OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the snow is over until December.