Saturday, January 22, 2011

So I do take pictures




I just don't download them. Who knew??

The weather has warmed up a bit. In fact, today is lovely. We went for a walk and play in the park and Daddy has taken the older two to the library and skating, while Mari naps. Our house is a disaster! There are toys everywhere. I should be cleaning, but here I sit with my feet up, taking a moment to relax! Woohooo.
Gavin is getting so big. He lost another tooth this week, can't believe how much he has grown! He is doing better with school. Big sigh of relief from Mom.
Bronwyn is doing great. She loves her school and chatters non-stop at home, not that any one else believes me.
Mari is full of beans! Crazy busy. She plays with her meme (baby). She loves her meme. She also loves bahpah (Grandpa). We have to call Grandpa pretty regularly so she can "talk" to him. A lot of hi! hi! and running from mom as I try to grab the phone.
Spring doesn't feel so far away when the day is sunny and lovely like today. I'm soaking it up for now.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I've seen Mari and your dad together and they seem to have a pretty special bond...it's really sweet! :)