Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rainy week

What I was planning on doing as soon as we got back from Edmonton was getting at the yard work and planting. But...

I am facing indoor tasks; you know the ones I have been putting off all winter while dreaming about what I'm going to plant in my tiny garden. I did get a couple things done today and now I am busy hovering over my oldest child as he does his home work. Not sure how long he will drag this out.

Bronwyn is almost done her preschool. Tomorrow is her last class and on Monday she has a picnic. I am hoping for less rain on Monday!

Gavin is on the home stretch too. We are all tired of school and ready to be done, although not sure what I'll do with them once we are done. I think we'll just veg out for the first while.

I best stopped typing and start nagging, or this will never end.

No comments: