Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday to our boy

It seems hard to believe that Gavin is already seven. Just the other day I was looking at him and he seemed such a big boy. Not a big boy, but a Big Boy. Sigh. But then he was cuddled up on my lap this morning and he will still always be my baby!

I started this blog when Gavin was almost two. So there are no baby pictures of him. So here are a couple. The nurses put a little decorated hat on him since he was born on Halloween. Technically it was his first costume.



The other picture was taken a bit later, he was such a smiley wonderful boy. Oh, dear, I am making myself nostalgic, I better stop.

2 comments:

Joan Bailey said...

Oh my goodness, these were almost forgotten in the young man he has become. Sweet little fellow.

Julie Reid said...

Love it! I hope he had a wonderful birthday.