Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter red cheeks

Oh these kids are so kissable!



So far today they have emptied the craft bin and glued a lot of stuff together. Mommy cleaned up. Opened a book store, emptied out their book shelf and hauled them to the living room, made money, had signs, stamped things... Mommy made them return the books to their room and dreads helping them clean that up. Helped me wrap a few Christmas presents. Mommy managed to stay sane and still wrap in my usual obsessive compulsive manner. Not easy. Wrestled them all into snow pants, coats, toques and gear. They played for a bit, while I shoveled the deck and took  pictures. They decided it was time to come in and ordered hot chocolate with marshmallows and popcorn (marshmallows were in the hot chocolate not the popcorn - just to clarify). Mommy obliged and filled order. Next??

Wes is working, hopefully he will be home soon, I'm having a hard time keeping up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Berta you are an amazing mother! Everytime I read about how much you do with your kids I get a mixture of inspiration from you and guilt that I don't do the same all the time with mine!! Mostly inspiration though, lol! I don't know how you do it, I really admire you! Kim