Thursday, December 29, 2011

Post Christmas fun

The kids have been having a blast playing with all their new toys and gifts. They have been crafting and reading and drawing.

Yesterday I took them to Toys R Us so they could use some of their gift cards to get a few things. I picked out something I thought Mari might like and ohhhhh has it been a hit. It is a little make-up kit with a mirror and all sorts of make up. She played with that yesterday for hours. By the time she was done she looked like a radish! She took a look in the mirror and said, "Wow!" With excitement. I looked at her and said, "Wow," too, just with a different tone of voice.

I think I took a picture I'll try downloading it tonight.

The kids are enjoying the slow relaxed mornings of holidays. I have a feeling we will all miss that when school is back in.

Wishing you all the best of the season.

No comments: