Monday, January 23, 2012

I've lost my motivation

I put it down somewhere and I have no idea where to find it.

In other words, I have been very tired today. Normally Monday is my "productive" day. I usually get a lot done, not today! Nope.

Tomorrow will be better, I hope but I'm not sure as I'm too unmotivated to even make a plan - ha!

The weather is much better this week. The glitch of ugly cold winter last week has subsided and we are back to the lovely mild winter we have been enjoying.

Family news:
Gavin is growing again - must stop feeding him.
Bronwyn has her dance recital this weekend. She is very excited about that. She was excited cause she was able to show off some of her dance moves in her class at school.
Mari, well Mari stuck her tongue to the metal rail outside. None of our kids will be doing that again soon.
Wes is working super hard on the house. It is coming nicely, although I'm getting anxious to see some visible progress - you know like drywall.
Me, did I mention I'm tired today. Well, I am. Tomorrow will be a better day - it always is. If I could find a way to get our blasted children to stop coming to bed with us at night it would likely help.

Here's to a great night sleep for you and me!

No comments: