Sunday, March 11, 2012

My beautiful toes

Last week was silly busy! Just one thing after another. This week won't be so bad, but we did "spring ahead." So I am expecting the kids to be a bit cranky this week. I'm an optimist!

We are having beautiful weather here and it feels like spring, although I'm not naive and I know it can snow many times more this year. But we are just enjoying it and breathing in the potential of spring. Lovely.

The girls did my toes the other day, notice I didn't say toe nails - I said toes! Oh my feet were so pretty.



We tried to float some boats down the gutter the other day, with the neighbor kids. There was a lot of built up ice in the way, so I gave the kids garden tools to chip it out. Yup, 3 - 7 year olds with rakes, spades, pitch forks and snow shovels. It looked like a scene from a third rate horror movie, I mean except it was bright and sunny and the kids were laughing, but you know if you used your imagination...  No one lost an eye - which is really something of a miracle.


I'm off to bed to try and sleep off the time change.

1 comment:

Drew and Erin said...

Wow...those toes are awesome. If I lived closer I would have to book an appointment!