Sunday, March 18, 2012

My cute kids

I decided last night that I needed to do a post and share some of my kids "cutenesses." (And Mom I put it in parenthesis because I know it isn't a word.)

I thought hard to come up with something but still couldn't. I think it is because there are too many things. I can't narrow it down - or I really don't listen to them. Who knows?

Of course, typing that made me think of Mari's latest. If I say I have to think about something she says, "Like my Jo-Jo, fink, fink, fink." She means Winnie the Pooh. She calls him Jo-Jo, thanks to Grandma, its a long story!

Bronwyn lost her first tooth. She lost it at school, so she got to go to the office and get a little tooth shaped container to put it in and a sticker and oohhh boy did she enjoy that. She came running out of the school at home time with a smile so large on her face, I could see the big gap immediately. On the way home she said, "Mom, I am such a big girl now."

Gavin, well, he has been unusually argumentative and for him that is saying a lot. He tried out a karate class last week. So yesterday he said to me, "Don't argue with me Mom I know karate." Wow! Where to start with that eh?

We have a few days of school and then we have our spring break. We are looking forward to the break.

If I can think of more cute things I'll write them down. Fink, fink, fink.

1 comment:

Julie Reid said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!