Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I need to take pictures

My apologies, I have been just horrible about taking pictures lately. I hope to get a couple soon and post them. But for now...

Bronwyn had her yearly cardiology check-up yesterday. Everything is great. I suspected there were no problems as we haven't been seeing and worrying symptoms, but it is wonderful to have the confirmation.

We have less than a week left of our summer holiday. Soon we will be back to the routine. I am excited for the kids. Bronwyn can't wait to be back at school. Mari is super excited to start preschool and Gavin, well, he is resentful and not keen to go back. Oh well, two out of three ain't bad I guess.

The girls will both be doing ballet this fall and Gavin will continue with karate. We are taking a break from piano and other activities. We had such a crazy summer, Daddy was so busy that I figure we need to get back into things slowly. Maybe spend some evening time as a family.

August has just zipped by. Not sure I'm ready for school, but here it comes ready or not!

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

well that makes me feel better about my boy who is NOT excited about school in the least and yep, the girls love all that! I'm sure if they were blowing up things in school, Ivan would love it, but then I may not want him going to that kind of school!