Saturday, October 20, 2012

Absentee

Wow! I have not been writing on my blog lately. It is unpardonable but not without excuse.

1. We have been very busy.
2. I have been having a nervous breakdown.
3. I haven't been particularly keen to share the details of my nervous breakdown.
4. I appear to be very good at nervous breakdowns.
5. OK, I think that is about it...

The big house project we undertook is almost over!! It is conditionally sold and the conditions will be removed by Tuesday if all goes well. Then the possession date is early November.

I am very proud of my husband and what he has done. So on to the next chapter of our lives. Praying it will be a peaceful one! YIKES!

God bless you all and thanks to all of you who have remembered us in prayer it means so much to us. More than you can know.

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Grace and peace to you Roberta. This has not been an easy few weeks for us either and that is not fun at all. May the house sale go well and smoothly and may you have renewed strength, vision, peace and ease of mind, spirit and body-- I plead in the name of Jesus who calmed the storm, walked on water and waltzed out of the grave, putting all the demons and forces of death and darkness in a tailspin. May you arise renewed and us too!