Thursday, December 06, 2012

Long weekend, sort of

Wes is taking tomorrow off. We haven't had a long weekend as a family in a very long time. So I am excited. Mari has school and we have to go for parent teacher interviews for the older two. But by 11:30 all that will be done and it will be all party for the Davis family.

I will make it my mission to take photos this weekend.

I am frantically trying to get caught up and organized for Christmas. I am normally way ahead  of the game. I think by this point last year I had all my presents and they were all wrapped and most that needed shipping were already shipped. This year... not so much.

I'm blaming the house project, although that excuse will only last so long.

We are having a quiet at home night tonight - just what the doctor ordered!



No comments: