Tuesday, June 18, 2013

To quote my kid

Yesterday Mari and I were driving around playing eye spy. Its her new favourite game, but its a bit tricky playing with her, cause she doesn't actually have to see something or give the correct colours. So its a bit of a tricky proposition.

We had been playing for some time when the traffic started to get heavy and I felt I needed to pay a bit more attention to the cars and not looking for wild clues. So I turned up the music and said lets listen to a song. She whined a bit but was alright after a bit.

Later she asked if we could play again and I said yes. I said it was her turn. She informed me that she had her turn but I couldn't hear her. "Mom, I already went, I said," and she starts using a week crying sad little voice, "I spy with my wittle eye, somefing that is sad. And the answer was me."

No comments: