Tuesday, April 29, 2014

May starts tonight

May and June can be very busy months, if we let them... which this year we did. To explain, we let our kids join soccer this year, well two of them. Bronwyn can't because she has dance on the same night. So even though it is still April it all starts tonight.

5:30 - Bronwyn Ballet
6:30 - Mari Soccer
7:30 - Gavin Soccer

Not sure when we will eat or how we will get everyone where they need to go, but it will happen. It just requires two adults and flexible kids.

It is our only really busy night of the week, so I am not complaining. We just aren't rush around kind of people. We have done it by times, but it doesn't really suit us. We are ride your bike in front of the house, while mom putters around in the garden kind of people. So, I'll put on my efficient mommy hat and pretend that I enjoy this - which I don't!! And... we are off to the races.

No comments: