Friday, November 24, 2006

A formal apology

I took my camera into the Canon place today and apparently the flash is broken. It was also apparently a co-incidence that it went when Gavin was playing with it. He did not cause the problem. So I have unfairly accused him - it was not his fault!

We have started our nightly bedtime gong-show. I think Gavin is cutting his two year molars. Well I hope it is his molars otherwise his sleep patterns are for the dogs for nothing. Bronwyn has been getting fussy at night too - only when we lay her down (how dare we!). Last night we got Bronwyn quiet and in bed and then Gavin started to cry. Wes was in the bathroom brushing his teeth so I went in with him and locked the door behind me! What a coward eh?

This is the time of year that I usually wake up and realize that Christmas is just a month away and I have done nothing. We may actually have a Christmas tree this year. Last year we bought decorations but never actually put them up. All we need this year is a tree. I have never in all my adult life had a Christmas tree in my own home. I have started telling people that I have religious objections to Christmas trees - this is easier than admitting that I am just too lazy!

My son is standing at his door crying "Mom, Dad, Mom, Dad... " The poor little mite.

By the way Bronwyn has an MRI scheduled for December 8th to see if it is actually a blood clot in her heart or not. They will also use this information to decide if she is ready for the next surgery. I hope we can take her off the inoxiparon after that as her little legs and arms are starting to look like pin cushions.

Well, we are all exhausted - well everyone but Gavin that is - so I best go and see if I can't get him to settle for the night.

1 comment:

lemoinechek said...

Hi Roberta, you have inspired me to be a blogger too. Check out lemoinechek.blogspot.com

I know how Bronwyn feels, as I was a pincushion all through my pregnancy because of my previous blood clot.

I'm praying that it's not a blood clot and that the Christmas tree will get up this year.

carolyn