Thursday, November 16, 2006

Update

Bronwyn had another echo yesterday and they aren't sure it is a blood clot. The doctor wants to do an MRI to see if it is muscle tissue or a blood clot. She is also hoping that the surgeons will be happy with the info they get from the MRI so we don't have to do the cardio-cath, which far more invasive. I am so pleased that our doctor cares so much that she not be subjected to more than she should.

She was also not overly alarmed by her sats either. And since they removed the patch that was in her leg to help administer the inoxiparin she has been a much happier girl. She is back to her old self. I am having to give her injections now but that is far easier on her than the patch.

Well - I haven't much time today. So this is just a short update to say that things are going well and I am feeling much more relaxed about everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you continue to keep us up-to-date! We are still keeping your dear little one in our prayers, and on the prayer list in our bulletin. May God's blessings continue to be with you!

Eric said...

I remember when my family would go on vacation and my mom would give me my allergy shots while we were away. I can't imagine being able to give needles, but when it's your child and something they need, it is amazing what you can do.