Monday, December 04, 2006

Winter fun


We were at my folks house yesterday afternoon. Jon and Cindy and the twins were there too. Grandpa and Grandma had them all outside for some fun on the sled - I took Bronwyn out for a photo op. (just in case you might worry that I'd let her ride with those hooligans!).


We are having a total down day today. Gavin had a rough weekend going here and going there - so I told him he could do whatever he wants today. So he is sitting on his pooh couch watching the Hefelump movie in his diaper! How could life get any better eh?


We had a visit from Melanie and Cadence, the girls enjoyed their visit. They smiled and laughed together and had a couple good cries together - isn't that what best friends are for??


Bronwyn has her MRI at the end of this week, so we will hopefully have some news after that.

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I found your blog through a comment on Jenn's. I didn't even know you had kids, but I'm all read up now. We have about the same in kids, but a much easier ride by the sounds of it- our son is 2 (Oct.20th04) and our daughter 4 months (July11th06). Crazy that they are about the same. I'm sorry to hear about all the struggles you've been through with your daughter. May God continue to give you all strength and healing and life more abundantly. I may not always comment, some days there are just two too many bundles in my lap "helping" at the computer, but I'll be reading and praying all will go well with you and yours.