Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The flu



Yet another member of the family has fallen ill. Our drier has decided to pack it in. Wes and Dad were trying to figure out how to fix it last night. I had a load of little tiny pink girl things in the wash. As a result we turned our living room into a close line. They still aren't quite dry. Gavin thinks it is GREAT!

Well why shouldn't the drier get sick - it probably did as much work this weekend as I did.

On the family front the kids and Wes are on the mend and I finally got a good nights sleep.

2 comments:

@mber said...

I also just had the flu. I was so thankful Clayton was here visiting me otherwise I would have had to make my mom drive 5 hours to come look after me. It's good to hear you are all feeling better.

Ian said...

When I was growing up, we used a dryer that was wind AND solar powered. It was an outdoor clothes-line, and even in the winter we used it. When we brought blue jeans inside in the winter, they could be stood up and leaned against a wall.