Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shhhhh



The kids are both asleep! They were both asleep earlier and so I did yet another load of laundry and a couple other chores and tried to get a bit of a nap. I only dozed for about 1o minutes when the little lady started to yowl. She is now sleeping again though.

We are having weird weather today. By times it is dark with very scary looking clouds and next it is sunny. Right now it is windy!

The biggest event in my son's young life lately has been Pop's new truck. He is so enamoured with it. He talks about it all the time. The other day when he saw a baby on a commercial he said to me, "I'd like a baby." I replied, "You want us to get a new baby for you and Bronwyn to play with?" He responded, "Yeah," then thought for a while, "Truck, a new truck, like Pop's." So thanks very much Dad.
By the way did you know that the driver's seat in Dad's new Nissan can recline completely flat. My two year old figured that one out. Why would it be able to do that?

1 comment:

Ian said...

Because you might have a passenger who also wants to lay their seat all the way back and you both could have I nap like when a train goes by.