Monday, June 09, 2008

Baby news

I had an echo early this morning (way to early for me). The tech told me that unofficially (the doctor needed to review the tapes) the echo looked great and the heart looks fine. So good news.

We even had some sunshine today - whoohoo.

The kids are in the bath right now, laughing and carrying on with Daddy. Bronwyn is becoming a real "daddy's girl." When I am changing her bum or trying to get her to do something she doesn't want to do she says in a whining, pleading way - "Daddy, daddy daddy daddy." It is really cute actually.

Gavin on the other hand is having issues being apart from Mommy - which seems to include Mommy taking a shower! Sheesh. Oh well they are only young once. I truly don't hope he'll be standing beside the tub screaming and hollering for Mommy when he's sixteen. Truly I hope he isn't still doing that - it is a pretty scary visual!

Gavin is enjoying his swimming lessons. Oh no - a little naked girl has escaped the tub and found her Mom. Gotta go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news about the scan!

Fiona

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! That is lovely news. I thought I was the only one going through the toddler clinging phase! As soon as Mike gets in the door she asks me...Mommy are you going to the gym?-no, work?-no, A meething?-no, are you staying home all day, all day, all day? YES!!!! She seems to think I abandon her the second Mike comes home!!!

Julie