Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy thanksgiving


...and anniversary to my wonderful husband. Hopefully I'll have some news for all of you later. We will see I suppose.

I was going to write a mushy note about my wonderful husband but I am just not feeling particularly mushy right now! Besides - he doesn't read this any how.

So here's to 7 years of marriage and what should have been 3 kids, but is 2 kids and one long pregnancy! I need to remember today that I have wonderful blessings in my life and I need to be thankful for all that God has given me.

I pray that your homes are similarly blessed and that you enjoy a day of Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Drew and Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Roberta! I hope you have a surprise present too this day!

f

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You and your baby are in our prayers. I pray that you will be giving us good news soon!

jenn with two n's said...

The day is not over--I'm still hoping you have a Thanksgiving baby! Happy Anniversary too!