Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meet Baby Davis #3





Finally... Mari Sarah Davis has joined our family. After going to see my doctor 11 days overdue, she called the hospital and had me sent over immediately to start helping things move along. I went home to start labour and was back at the hospital with in hours.

Mari was born at 9:10 pm last night and is lovely. She was 7lbs 7 ounces and just under 21 inches long.

We are thrilled to have her at home now. She preformed so well overnight - peeing and pooing that they let us go home just after noon - although it took a while for my husband to come get us.

Our neighbor Natasha was so excited by the news that she ran out and got supplies to deck out our house - how sweet was that! I got a good laugh as we drove up. Try not to notice the front steps they were covered with a rug that ripped, so for safety's sake I had to have Wes remove it - they look awful but no one will trip and fall now. Sorry for the vain comment but our house is a work in progress.

Thanks for all your prayers. We are happy to now be a family of five - and I'm not grumpy any more!!!!!

11 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. Glad that you are both home and doing well.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl! Hope to see her soon! But by the way you are having babies and getting out of the hospital so quickly, we will likely see you at church on Sunday!
Hope

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys - dumb question though is it pronounced like Mary or Ma-ri? I guess we're even now, eh? Two girls, one boy!
Kim

Davis Family said...

Pronounced - Mah-ri. I should have clarified that - sorry.

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful girl! And Bronwyn and Gavin seem very proud! Congratulations to you all.

Anonymous said...

Rick just came by the computer. He says I must tell you how adorable the picture of the 3 kids is. He loves it!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations and I just knew she was a girl! Ah, now we can continue our lives in parallel with no disruptions ;) So happy for you. Way to go. Wow, 5 that will be us shortly. So happy for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! A beautiful blessing to join your other 2.

Gavin's Mama said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you all, glad she is healthy and doing well!!

jenn with two n's said...

So glad and so happy she is here. Congratulation! Mari is beautiful.

Drew and Erin said...

Wooo hooo...welcome to the world Mari! I can't wait to meet her over the holidays! I will try to give you guys a call when the little guy naps! Congrats! We are so thrilled!