Thursday, October 30, 2008

No photos - just an update

I have been having connectivity issues! My stupid *&%^&$@$^ computer!! I know I'm not supposed to say stupid - my son reminds me of that fact fairly often. Who knew how often I said stupid - trust me, it is way more than I thought.

That isn't the only negative thing my kids have learned from me. They both frequently say - "Zip it!" Well, I guess they live what they learn.

I am at Mom and Dad's and just wanted to update and let you all know we are alive and well - just not connected to Internet thanks to Norton Antivirus.

As soon as I get that figured out I'll post some more pictures. Gavin is turning 4 tomorrow! Yowsers - a four year old. Bronwyn is doing great - they are booking her for her cardiac cath early in the new year. That is the first step in prepping for the third surgery - which will likely be in the spring. She is doing so great! Lately she has been our good sleeper - how odd is that.

Mari is doing well too - she is not, as we had hoped, our good sleeper. Right now she is just crying and screaming for her grandpa. I better go rescue him.

So - that is a very rushed (everything I do these days is rushed) update.

No comments: