Monday, February 23, 2009

Mad mad weekend




We were crazy busy this weekend. But it was lots of fun.
Friday after preschool we met up with Val and Megan for a quick ice cream treat. Then we came home and had a quick play with Max and family. Saturday we had Mel, Cadence and Kalia over for some fun play. Then in the afternoon I had a visit with Katherine (a bit of adult company to help me keep grounded!).

We were at Mom and Dad's yesterday again. So busy busy busy.

It is snowing today and the temperatures are going to be a bit colder this week. Heck as long as it isn't -30 I'm good. I must admit though I am looking forward to spring. I love just being able to go out with the kids in the morning and letting them play while I work on my tiny little patch of garden.

I never used to really care whether it was winter or summer. But since I have had kids the summer is just so much easier and more fun. I find kids play better when they have lots of space to run around.

So if we all cheer to ourselves maybe spring will come sooner.

No comments: