Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time flies

I seriously don't know where the days go. When I was a child there were times when time seemed to stand still. It took forever for things to happen. Now I just turn around and boom a week is gone! Yes, that fast.

I have had a great deal on my mind lately - lots of things that I'd love to share on the blog - you know deep thoughts etc. But, I just can't get the thought to last long enough that it makes it to the Internet. So you can be assured that while I may still be a deep thinker I have a very short memory! For now you are spared my thoughts and inspirations - you can breathe a sigh of relief.

Highlights since my last post -
Making cupcakes with my children only to have the little ingrates decide that they were "yucky."

Deciding to take the kids swimming on to spend the afternoon in various parking lots unable to get a parking spot. I was feeling lots of love toward humanity on Valentine's day.

Having fun play with Max and family - we are so lucky to have such great neighbors.

Great roast beef at Mom and Dad's house.

Having Bronwyn spill a glass of water and say quickly - "Oopsies, dats alright dats alright."

Being inspired by my son's observation that we are in the van and it is moving, the stuff outside isn't and neither is the stuff inside the van. I am encouraged and hope this means that he won't do as dismally as I did in physics.

Having my hard working husband take a whole day off to spend with us.

Watching Mari not only roll over but somehow get herself tangled up on the frame of her little chair. She's a mover!

Hearing this evening that Wes' cousin's wife is finally starting to do a bit better. Karen we have been praying for you and thinking of you.

Deciding that I am finally too tired to even be cranky.

Going to Cochrane with Val to meet Hope and kids and go for a swim and lunch.

Having long visits with all of Wes' aunts.


Our life has been very blessed and we are very thankful. Our thoughts and prayers are with Wes' uncle as he is in the hospital. We love you Uncle Gerry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willow was complaining over Christmas how fast the days go by and how she can't get everything done that she would like to do. Poor girl! How fast is her world going to spin when she is an adult. :-)
Hope