Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I'll get to the pictures

Sorry no pictures today. But I have news. So here we are!

We saw Uncle Gerrie & Aunt Elaine off at the airport on Monday morning, the kids and I that is. We were thankful they could come see us. It was a lovely visit.

Yesterday we went out to Mom and Dad's to meet the newest edition of the family. Dad has got himself a new little tractor. Yesterday, Gavin spent a good part of the day, on his Grandpa's lap running the tractor, helping move dirt, and dig holes (yes, it has a backhoe, Dad has always wanted a backhoe). I guess there is no changing an old equipment guy!

It was quite a sight watching one little boy and one bigger big boy playing on the tractor. Like a giant tonka tractor. Gavin has decided he is ready to have a tractor. He'll be saving for a loooonnngg time!

I have a head cold, just in time for school. Gavin starts tomorrow, and Bronwyn starts next Friday. I was going to acquire and see if they would take Mari into Gavin's school, you know just a couple of year early! Actually, it will be nice to have some alone time with Mari. I'll get lots of exercise.

Wish us luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

So your papa finally got his tractor hey?? Sounds like they are having lots of fun...I actually would like to have a tractor too, one day....
Hope you feel better soon and get some energy for your Mari-inspired workouts ;)