Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Other stuff




The girls and I are adjusting to having Gavin gone all day, and the early mornings.

Bronwyn had her first ballet class of the year. She was so excited and she listened so well. She wasn't nearly as shy as last year. Over the summer she has really come out of her shell. This Friday she starts her preschool. Exciting times.

Mari is working hard on developing her skills too. She is training to be a monkey. Yup. I am thinking gymnastics might be a good place for her, at least she'd fall on a mat.

I had my mom colour my hair, and she did a very good job of it. I, unfortunately, made a bad choice in hair colour. I look like I've been placed in witness protection. Oh, well it will go back to its natural graying shade soon. Sigh!

Life carries on in the Davis house. A bit of drama here, a bit there. But mostly its happy. And for that we are thankful.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

What, no pictures of your hair?!??