Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bronwyn's first field trip





Bronwyn's preschool went on a field trip today to Butterfield acres. Its a little petting zoo/hobby farm (ish) place. We met at her school and took a big yellow bus all together. She was so excited about the bus she barely cared where we were going. She had to bring a lunch, which she proudly held for most of the trip. What a big girl!

They did a pumpkin search and decorated the pumpkins. A hay ride was included as well. She enjoyed her day so much.

It was a pretty special time.

In other news. Today is our anniversary. Nine happy years! I love my husband, he turned out to be a pretty good catch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie just enjoyed her first field trip today as well... also to Butterfield Acres. I wish I could have joined her. Happy Anniversary! 9 years is pretty impressive these days.
Nicola

Julie Reid said...

Amazing pictures! Looks like a lovely day. I can't believe what a little lady she is :)