Friday, February 11, 2011

More technical difficulties

I have a ton of things to organize and do today. We've had some technical issues with our computer and not so technical issues with the kids. Bronwyn had the flu the other night. She is thankfully on the mend. Last night Mari had a coughing fit that could only be resolved by holding her upright for a half hour or so. Gavin had a series of bad dreams that necessitated screaming at his parents every time his eyes fluttered open.

So I'm tired. Good news is we got a new computer and Dad spent a good deal of time helping us get operational. The one downside is that I haven't been able to retrieve my email addresses. So I have nothing.

If you know me, and want to be in contact via email, or if you think I may want to contact you via email (when in doubt presume I do) please email me. If you don't have my email address leave a comment and I'll make sure you get it.

PLEASE!!!

Thanks.

No comments: