Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Saturday

Gavin is happy this morning because his baseball game has been cancelled because of rain. Now he can stay home and play wii with his Dad. The world is right for him.

June has been so busy its crazy. I think we need a day of rest any way, so the rain isn't completely unwelcome. It will keep me from feeling like we have to start on our yard projects too. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have nice weather, but we are all tired and may as well see the plus side.

I have some pictures I need to post, from our water play yesterday, yes it was finally warm enough to have outdoor water play. But, that will have to happen later, I'm too lazy to get up and get the camera.

I should be cleaning the house, the busier we are the more of a wreck it is. But, not sure I feel like doing that either.

I'm a rebel.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Meh....the cleaning never goes away, so don't worry about it!