Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So whats been happenin'?






It might be easier to ask, What hasn't been happening. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I knew it would be, but sheesh, I'm tired now.




Since I last blogged (an actual blog entry), a visit from Mike & Andrea and boys, a zoo field trip with Gavin's grade one class, we've had the last class of piano, windup barbeque with a group that we meet with and fellowship with once a month, the last baseball game, the last ballet class, a dance recital, a baseball windup get together, several play dates, several barbeques with friends, several Sunday get togethers with family, a visit from a Alex and family (who are in Houston now), we started ripping up our yard, a couple backyard picnics, a year end party for Gavin, and finished grade one. And I'm probably forgetting some things in the mix.


Mommy has come close to mental collapse, but be rest assured I am still hanging on! By a thread yes, but hanging on.


We beached with good friends today (lovely time), had a play date with our Irish friend Amy and had our first outdoor meal of the season. We have been using the barbeque lots, but it hasn't been nice enough to eat outside. Tonight we did.


Life is good at the Davis house. Crazy but good.


I have been busy taking pictures, but not downloading them. There are so many I can't even begin to start to pick. So I'll post them all - all 180! Ha ha - just kidding. Of course I have to pick. Hmmmm. This may take a while, after all my kids are soooo gorgeous.


I'm feeling almost a bit punchy. My head is still spinning from the busyness. My son has become accustom to a rather action packed schedule and is showing signs of running his mommy ragged this summer. Wish me luck. I tried to convince him tonight that we could have a couple days to just veg and relax. In fact, maybe I should enforce an all movie day, we could pull out the sofa couch and watch movies in bed all day. Hmmm. Not sure that would fly. Tomorrow we are watching a friend's daughter for a couple hours, I'm using that as an excuse to not run around doing tons of things.



No comments: