Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thought we'd have a boring summer












We had few plans for this summer, so I thought... we'd be bored! Sheesh - was I wrong.


We have been so busy. Crazy busy. Playing with friends, birthday parties, Grandparents to hang out with and a few wee road trips.


Busy times.


The pictures are from a little trip to a farm near Calgary that was doing an open house. We went with Jolie and kids. Also from our trip to Drumheller yesterday to visit with Ali and her family, we crashed their vacation. But... we had fun doing it!


We are done the birthday parties for a couple weeks or so. Bit of a break on that front. Whew!


Hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as we are.


1 comment:

Janet said...

I understand, I am very much feeling the same way about summer. I can't believe July is over. And, very funny we were in Drumheller this past week. We arrived on Tuesday. Guess we just missed you!