Friday, July 15, 2011

We are home

We arrived home last night. I had planned to do a quick blog post but unfortunately I left my brain somewhere around Canmore. Still haven't found it, but I'll do my best to soldier on. There are something you can just do without, this seems to be one of them.


The kids did great yesterday - it was a long driving day. We stopped quite a lot and a couple stops were long ones - so the kids could get a break from the car. So it took us about 9 hours to get from Jasper to Calgary. When I was in University I would often drive through the park to go home for visits, it usually took me about 6 hours from Calgary to Hinton. But I had a better bladder then, and I didn't have three kids, nor a husband who has to stop and take a picture of every single mountain.


We had a lovely trip. I'll post some pictures and explain our adventures.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Glad you are home safe and had lots of fun!!