Monday, May 27, 2013

Where did March go?

These week sees another month become a memory. Where does the time go?

Just the other day I was starting to pack lunches and wondering how we would ever get through another year of school. And here we are, it is almost over.

We are like most people, busy. But, perhaps we are a little less busy than others - I don't cope well with a hectic schedule. I like a measured and some what carefree life. If we don't have time to read, watch movies and do generally fun things then what is the point?

We are outside a lot more now and if I can remember to take the camera I'll get some pictures to share.

I am feeling pensive tonight and there are many thoughts I could write about, but I seem to be unable to get a firm grasp on single thoughts so they'll continue to fly around, undisciplined!

1 comment:

Julie Reid said...

I agree! Except instead of pensive, I am feeling disorganized. Enjoyed the bike riding update. Always love to hear about the Davis family adventures :0