Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another saturday

Shheesh - what a week. Gavin has been sick all week. My doctor's office was close the last part of the week so I was waiting to see if he would just get better. I finally dragged him to a walk in clinic today. They aren't exactly sure what he has - the doctor suspected strep throat (AGAIN!) and started treating for that. We'll know for sure early next week. I didn't take him to a clinic earlier as I am just not comfortable taking Bronwyn to a walk in clinic. We waited so Wes could watch her while I took him.

The rest of us are fairing pretty well. Just tired and frustrated. You can add cranky to the list but only for Mommy. Daddy and Bronwyn aren't cranky. Gavin is only as cranky as a little very sick boy should be.

If you read this tonight you can pray we all get a good night sleep. We need one! I took a nap with Gavin this afternoon and slept for over 2 hours. The scary thing is that I am still exhausted.

Bronwyn is just full of pickle juice these days. She is walking lots and so proud of herself. She stands up and pushes her chest out and looks at you with an imposing expression. It is like she is saying - Wow am I big or what? She is sitting on the little couch reading a book and chattering a bit. Gavin has been so low key and lethargic that I think she has decided it is her turn to shine.

She is coming my way now. It is so funny she walks like John Wayne.

No comments: