Saturday, October 27, 2007

The big birthday bash




Today was the big birthday bash. The birthday isn't until Wednesday but we celebrated today. I think the birthday boy had quite a nice time. He seemed to enjoy himself. He is almost three! Wow.

The real hero of the day is Daddy. I got a very bad headache last night that just kept escalating. Wes helped me with the cake last night along with working on Gavin's Halloween costume.

This morning I was still in pretty rotten shape. Wes got the kids up, started cleaning and organizing and let me recover. I managed to pull it together in time to help clean and get all the food ready. But, the party wouldn't have happened if Wes had not stepped in and taken charge. What a great husband I have.

We also had our first snow of the winter earlier this week. Gavin, who is feeling better, was thrilled. Bronwyn isn't so sure she's a winter girl yet.

We are looking forward to a healthier and more productive week!

No comments: