Monday, April 21, 2008

Buried in snow...



... and resenting it!

Sorry for my long absence but well - you know! The weather here is well frankly just shocking and I am not sure we shouldn't all write Weather Canada some nasty letters about it. I think it is time that this snow business just stopped.

It is so strange to feel house bound again in April. I have a water toy that the kids play with in the kitchen - I let them wear their swimsuits the other day as they usually get soaked when they play. It was snowing outside at the time - so this was purely an indoor swimsuit activity.

I took Gavin to see The Wiggles last week. It was great - except he fell asleep! He was so tired from the weekend and not napping - but what he stayed awake for he loved. He just loves The Wiggles - well not the new Wiggle Sam. Nothing personal, I am sure that Sam is a lovely man and a lovely Wiggle - but my son is quite resistant to change. He cries if I turn on The Wiggles and Sam in on instead of Greg. Oh yo yo!

I am off to bed - I am weary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you Roberta! Oh, for the warm sunny days at Stanley Park when you bring me cinnamon buns!