Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time gets away






I have been a bit slow in posting this week. I have often thought of sitting down but just haven't managed to get the time necessary. It is crazy how busy life can get - and I don't really do anything!

It is finally a beautiful spring day here and the snow is almost melted - yes snow! The foot of snow that fell on Thursday. Calgary has some seriously weird weather. The kids are both napping which is a real rare occasion. Gavin rarely has naps now - which is likely why I never have time to do anything. Oh - I spoke to soon - the little one is now awake.

I was going to tell a few funny stories and share some thoughts - but heck that will have to wait!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

You have been busy! I tagged you in my blog to write 7 random things. I'm sure you have a few :)