Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where does time go?

We have been so busy but when I sit down to figure out what we have been doing - well it doesn't seem to add up to much.

It has been busy though. The kids are doing great. We have finally had some nice weather. Gavin wakes up in the morning and asks - Where are we going today? and - When can I go outside? I can't blame him - it has been a long haul and it is finally nice to have some half decent weather. And of course we are super thankful we aren't receiving kind of rain they are in eastern Canada - yoicks!

Two mornings in a row now Bronwyn has woken up and crawled out of bed (yes our bed) to go see her Dad while he is getting ready for work. When he brought her back to bed this morning she cried and called for "Daddy." I think she is becoming a bit of a Daddy's girl!

Here is a little video of Bronwyn playing the piano - I am sorry for the shaky video - I was trying to get her to not look at the camera and I seemed to create a fair bit of movement.

I am feeling better again this week - so far so good.

No comments: