Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad blogger




I have not been very good at keeping up lately. Then when I sit down I feel like I just give a history of all our goings on and none of the real good details of life. I need to get back to more regular posts - I know - I just either never have the time or the energy right now. I have been suffering with a very bad head and chest cold - but I think I'll soon be over it.

We are in for a couple rainy days - so our outdoor activities are limited. Wes started our deck on the weekend, we also worked on our flowerbed and did some family stuff too. Bronwyn is feeling sick today - I haven't figured out what is wrong with her yet. She is very lethargic and a bit warm. She has been really clingy and sleepy. She is teething (2nd set of molars) so it could be that - but I am not sure. She doesn't have any of the symptoms I had so I don't think she has that either.

Gavin is full of beans as usual, but he also has been a bit tired today (and dare I say cranky). On the weekend I discovered that he doesn't really like steak that has been on the barbecue. If the meat has any charred bits he won't eat it. I felt exasperated by this and said, "I got used to eating burnt food, you will too." Sorry Mom.

No comments: