Friday, May 30, 2008

Mostly rainy days





We have been getting quite a bit of rain - which has really greened things up around here. It does look lovely. That is what I love about living in an older neighbourhood, there are so many mature flowering trees. This time of year is lovely in our little area.

The kids have been keeping busy - and so have I. I have finally started doing a bit more work again, since I am feeling better. We've had doctors visits and all sorts of goings on - nothing serious - just check ups etc.

Friends keep asking if we are finding out what the sex of the new baby is. We don't intend too. We have a good solid name we like for a boy but we have no idea what to call our baby if it is a girl. Wes has shot down all my suggestions so far.

Hey - so here's your chance - throw out some ideas to us - maybe we'll use it if its a girl. Wes doesn't want this baby's name to start with a G or a B (neurotic or what). And we have a preference for Welsh names. If you feel up to it gives us suggestions - I promise that we won't laugh at any - after all I already suggested Octavia (Wes vetoed it).

No comments: