Friday, May 09, 2008

I promised an update


The ultrasound went great. Baby Davis the third looks great. I even saw 4 full heart chambers. They didn't focus a lot on the heart as they will likely do an echo in a few weeks, but what I saw looked promising.

The kids are doing well. Yesterday during breakfast Gavin was announcing that he was a super hero and that he was going to save us - "after I eat my food though." Oh, OK - I guess I can wait. It is a jolly good thing I didn't need saving - otherwise I'd have needed more patience.

We spent the afternoon playing with Robbie and Carissa - which Gavin just loves - and Bronwyn too.

I promise a more complete and thought provoking blog at some point here - just not tonight - sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful looking baby, Roberta. We pray that everything goes okay. Truly enjoy your time with your little ones, as one day they will all have left the nest...just like adults do!

Gerri/Jack